Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sizzling poetry

GT'S MESSAGE

What's up ya'll? It's another day, and I'm praying for the best for all of ya'll. 'cos on the real, nothing happens without God.
Yo! About the ASUU strike in Nigeria, it's very bad. i mean, millions of Nigerian students are at home right now, probably thinking bad things in they minds.
Anyways,we got some poetry for ya'll to check out.
Please drop your comments.

NB: R.I.P. to the Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM) Chief Gani Fawehinmi.

Peace and love.




SOLILOQUY
Got a thought to spare?
for my tale of woe and despair,
borne by a heart,
damaged beyond repair.

Where we were,
was better than where we are,
it's not by choice,
but,
here we are.

Did i hear you say 'ah?'
It's alright,
let a sigh,
and let's think side by side.

Welcome to my thoughts,
a world full of buts,
if only but,
I could only but,
then i'd have bought all the buts.

Share my thoughts,
a world of forgotten dreams,
and what have you nots.



TRAPPED IN PLACE
Suddenly I felt no pace,
no space,
between me,
and my past days.

My past days,
are not my better days,
for they were rainy days,
days with pain,
days with shame.

Shame,
disgrace came to stay,
staring me in the face,
and turning me into a nutcase,
transfixed in a place,
doing nothing but star gaze.

Star gaze,
until I'm in a daze.
These days,
I feel trapped in place,
like a mischievous kid,
pressed pause,
and has refusrd to click, 'play.'


IN LOVE WITH THE DOCTOR
I went to the Doctor,
'cos I was down with cold,
really bad cold,
that was making my thoughts run slow.

The Doctor thought it was my blood,
I knew it was love.
She wanted to give me some shots,
I knew I needed a kiss,
but how do i tell the Doctor this:
I'm head over heels!

Give me some Aspirin, Piriton, Codeine,
it won't solve a thing.
Run some x-rays and electromagnetic scanning,
and you wouldn't find a thing.
I've been infected with love,
and only a kiss from you,
can wash it out of my blood.



DELICATE
You're so delicate,
like a plate,
and you shine,
like heaven's gate.

You're a debate,
between beauty and grace,
for your face,
is as fine as lace,
an enigma of grace.

I'll be grass,
and you'll be grace,
please join me in the race,
'cos if I run with you,
I'll move at a faster pace,
and like Tupac,
I'll sing of Better Dayz.

This,
must be love,
so smooth and delicate,
hard to replace,
impossible to replicate.
It's love this time,
and I don't plan to be late........
Grand Tycoon
8th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
12, Latson Azeez str., Unity estate, Egbeda-Idimu road., Lagos
GRAND TYCOON (GT) ENTERTAINMENT is an entertainment service provider based in Lagos, Nigeria. GT ENTERTAINMENT provides services like SINGERS, DANCERS, MCs, ACTORS, WRITERS, COMEDIANS, PUBLIC SPEAKERS, LIVE BAND, PARTY PLANNERS, EVENT MANAGERS etc