Saturday, December 5, 2009

HOT SPICY POETRY (HSP)

AEROPLANE
She makes me GLIDE,
she makes me SLIDE,
she makes me feel so good,
it's like i'm loosing my MIND.

She blows my MIND,
'cos she's one of a KIND,
she's hard to FIND,
and she's got me BLIND.

She's well DESIGNED,
and she takes me HIGH,
it's not a LIE,
she's the apple of my EYE,
she's an AEROPLANE,
baby makes me FLY.


MEAT-PIE
I call her MEAT-PIE,
my CUTIE PIE,
honey so fly,
honey's a SUPER STAR.

I look in her eyes, I see STARS,
like I'm an alien in MARS,
she's sweet like a chocolate called MARS,
baby, if you're MATHS,
i'll PASS.

For you, I'll ACT,
but not a WAKA-PASS,
I'll be the STAR,
in the movie,
and you'd be my BEAUTY QUEEN,
it's like I have MALARIA,
and you're CHLOROQUINE.


FANTA
Darling is as sweet as SUGAR,
silk like PLANTA,
refreshing like FANTA,
FATHER!
She makes me loose my BLADDER.

She's my LADDER,
a ladder of BEAUTY and GRACE,
what a lovely FACE,
she has GRACE,
and she lights up every PLACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
12, Latson Azeez str., Unity estate, Egbeda-Idimu road., Lagos
GRAND TYCOON (GT) ENTERTAINMENT is an entertainment service provider based in Lagos, Nigeria. GT ENTERTAINMENT provides services like SINGERS, DANCERS, MCs, ACTORS, WRITERS, COMEDIANS, PUBLIC SPEAKERS, LIVE BAND, PARTY PLANNERS, EVENT MANAGERS etc