Monday, September 7, 2009

HELLO

What's up ya'll............my name is Oluwatofarati Moyosore Oluwaseun Ige, but friends and family call me GT. This is because my showbiz name is Grand Tycoon a.k.a the entertainment merchant
Yeah yeah, i'm a poet, a writer, a musician, and an actor..............wow!
Don't mind me, I like to kid myself.
But on the real though. I'm part of a group of guys and gals who are behind GRAND TYCOON ENTERTAINMENT. We do general entertainment: shows, concerts, rave parties..what have you. We're based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Anyways welcome aboard to my blog, and i promise to serve you to the best of my ability.
We'll be doing general discussions, poetry, music(I mean real hip hop from the streets of Lagos, Nigeria) even prose as it goes on.
Anyways it's going down.
Once again, welcome aboard, and please see me as your servant, to pander to your entertainment whims.
Bye...................talk to ya'll later

1 comment:

  1. hi,i love what you guys do,i witnessed one of your events,i wish you guys more power to your elbow cus u are so innovative.
    cheers
    Whizkid

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
12, Latson Azeez str., Unity estate, Egbeda-Idimu road., Lagos
GRAND TYCOON (GT) ENTERTAINMENT is an entertainment service provider based in Lagos, Nigeria. GT ENTERTAINMENT provides services like SINGERS, DANCERS, MCs, ACTORS, WRITERS, COMEDIANS, PUBLIC SPEAKERS, LIVE BAND, PARTY PLANNERS, EVENT MANAGERS etc