Saturday, May 5, 2012

LOOKING FOR MY CONSCIENCE

LOOKING FOR MY CONSCIENCE
You see,
I was raped,
devoured and abused,
and in the process,
I was stolen,
stolen,
far from me,
stolen from me,
removed away from myself,
made to betray myself,
I was stolen away,
to be returned a bastard.

Eledumare,
I raise my head to you,
looking for succour,
for inspiration,
I look up,
for where else will my help come from,
than from up?

But then,
am I lying,
for I do it so much these days,
I can't tell the diffrence,
because I dont want a solution,
I love the bastard given to me,
the clone living inside me,
I love living without a soul,
'cos that's what the world needs?
I'm in a city of lost consciences,
battered hearts,
and I'm loving it.

I'll rob and steal,
cause pain and break hearts,
and wont care anyway,
what differs me from a  machine,
I'm only an operating system,
without feeling,
without caring,
I'm looking for my conscience,
but I'm not sure I want to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
12, Latson Azeez str., Unity estate, Egbeda-Idimu road., Lagos
GRAND TYCOON (GT) ENTERTAINMENT is an entertainment service provider based in Lagos, Nigeria. GT ENTERTAINMENT provides services like SINGERS, DANCERS, MCs, ACTORS, WRITERS, COMEDIANS, PUBLIC SPEAKERS, LIVE BAND, PARTY PLANNERS, EVENT MANAGERS etc