Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WHY DO GIRLS LOVE LIES?

There are two ways to catch a woman’s attention! If you want to be a ladies’ man, you’ve either got to be rich, or be a darn good liar!
I know so many girls reading this would be like, what?
But yes, sister, that’s the truth, and you know it.
Girls love to be told stories that are out of this world. Girls love to be pampered and made to feel very special. They love to be treated like queens, and demigods.
Girls love to roll with the big and mighty. They love to hang with powerful men, and men who make things happen.
So many girls say that they can’t date a guy who does not have a car! So what is the guy who does not have a car supposed to do? Borrow his friend’s car, and tell his lady it’s his? Hmmmm.
Girls are indeed very special creatures, and I always say that the best way to understand a woman is to realize that you can never understand her.
Women are very complex, and we may never fully understand what goes on in those pretty heads of theirs. Women could be extremely gullible, and still yet they could be as hardened as a stone.
Girls are wily, but yet they act like they don’t know shit(excuse my English). They act all naïve, and all that, when in reality, they have more experience than we guys. Girls!
A girl would lay awake all night thinking of a certain guy, and still yet when she sees the same guy in the morning, she acts all hostile.
I once dated a girl, who swore to her friends that she could never have anything to do with me. Whenever her friends talked about me, she’d hiss, and ask them to talk of better things. Hmmmn.
This same girl would profess her undying love to me, and tell me she had never loved anybody like me in her whole life. Hmmn.
Why are girls like that?
Girls love the good life. They adore comfort, and would do anything to live in luxury.
Most of the girls, nowadays, are insanely materialistic, and the only thing they are interested in his money!
Don’t get me wrong though! I love money too, but when money is your primary and only focus, then there is a flaw. Such a materialistic girl is only setting up herself for a fall.
Girls are no longer interested in your dreams, and ambitions. As far as they are concerned, that one na for your pocket. Girls!
Why do girls love lies? Girls love lies because they fall in love with their ears, so if you’re looking for a girlfriend, be ready to let your mouth spew forth sweet nothings.
Whenever most people see my book or hear me sing, they are always of the opinion that I have lots of girlfriends (I am neither going to confirm or deny that).
The reason is because my books are full of sweet, and romantic words…………..in short, what ladies like.
That girl wants you to complement her hair. She wants you to admire her in the red dress that brings out all her curves. She wants you to tell her she has a smile as bright as the morning sun.
Basically, that girl wants you to lie to her! She wants you to tell her she’s the most beautiful person on earth, when in reality, she isn’t all that!
That’s girls for you! If you want to be popular with the womenfolk, you should seriously buy my books, because they’re going to make your job way simpler. Lol!
Girls love lies, though they would never admit it. If you think I’m lying, tell the next girl you see a blatant sweet lie and watch for her reaction.
She’d melt in smiles, and tell you thank you. That’s for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
12, Latson Azeez str., Unity estate, Egbeda-Idimu road., Lagos
GRAND TYCOON (GT) ENTERTAINMENT is an entertainment service provider based in Lagos, Nigeria. GT ENTERTAINMENT provides services like SINGERS, DANCERS, MCs, ACTORS, WRITERS, COMEDIANS, PUBLIC SPEAKERS, LIVE BAND, PARTY PLANNERS, EVENT MANAGERS etc